Beginners guide to Poker Expected Value14 minutes ago Read More
How to play GGPoker All-In or Fold
- All-In or Fold is exclusive to GGPoker
- All-In or Fold is available for both Hold’em and Omaha
- Find out how to play the game
- Also find out how to use the GGPoker bonus code NEWBONUS to get $600 bonus
- How to Play All-In or Fold
- All-In or Fold Jackpot
- All-In or Fold Hold'Em & Omaha
- All-In or Fold Bingo
- GGPoker Welcome Bonus
- All-In or Fold Information
All-In or Fold is an exciting game which you can play exclusively on GGPoker.com.
All-In or Fold is available for both Hold’Em and Omaha.
When you play AoF, you either go All-In or you Fold on every hand.
This is a simple, fast paced game which is enjoyed by thousands of GGPoker players every day.
If you’re yet to play at the world’s biggest online poker site, use the GGPoker bonus code NEWBONUS when registering to get a welcome bonus worth up to $600!
On this page you'll find lots of information about playing All-In or Fold on GGPoker.
How to Play All-In or Fold
When you log in to your GGPoker account, you will see All-In or Fold listed as one of the available poker games at the top of your screen.
Click the ‘All-In or Fold’ button to view all available AoF games, with both Hold’Em and Omaha options available. You can choose from a range of buy-ins and stakes.
To start playing, click on the game that you wish to enter and take your seat at the table!
When the game starts, there are eight big blinds. On every hand, you can go All-In or you can choose to Fold.
As soon as one All-In is completed, new cards are dealt and its time to play another hand.
All-In or Fold Jackpot
When you go All-In you will also have the chance to win an instant cash prize in the All-In or Fold Jackpot.
The total builds continuously, with 50% of the fee for all games contributing directly to the total jackpot.
To win the jackpot in Hold’em, you must make at least a straight flush by using both of your hole cards.
To win the jackpot in Omaha, you must make a royal flush with two of your hole cards.
All-In or Fold Hold'Em & Omaha
All-In or Fold is available for both Hold’Em and Omaha.
In AoF Hold'em you have two options – go All-In or Fold!
All-In or Fold has eight big blind buy-ins and you must decide whether you want to move all-in on every hand.
You can choose to go All-In or Fold after seeing your hole cards.
In AoF Omaha, the buy-in is only five big blinds. The Omaha version of AoF is even more fast and furious than Hold’Em.
You can see the flop before choosing to go All-in or Fold.
Once you see the flop, you can decice whether you are going All-In or folding!
All-In or Fold Bingo
When you play All-In or Fold at GGPoker, you can also win big money with All-In or Fold Bingo.
In AoF, your hole cards are also used as bingo cards.
If you win with your hole cards, then will be marked off on your 4x4 bingo board.
If you complete one full line, you will earn Bingo rewards, with up to $16,000 in rewards available.
There is a 50 hand limit to complete a line in AoF Hold’Em and a 20 hands limit for Omaha.
You can refresh your bingo board at any point by clicking the ‘Refresh’ button (doing this will also restart your hands limit), and you can restart the bingo board after playing 10 hands.
GGPoker Welcome Bonus
The GGPoker bonus code is NEWBONUS. Use this code when you register to get a welcome bonus worth up to $600.
The welcome bonus is easy to claim. New players can get a 100% deposit bonus when registering.
Here is a step-by-step guide to opening an account and claiming your welcome bonus:
- Go to GGPoker.com via this link and click the ‘Sign Up' button.
- Fill in the short registration form, which asks you to provide an email address.
- When asked for a Bonus Code, type in the NEWBONUS code.
Your can then download the GGPoker software and get your bonus.
The GGPoker app is available on PC and mobile. Download and install the app on your chosen device to start playing All-In or Fold as well as the many other available games at GGPoker.
To get your bonus, simply:
- Open the GGPoker software and log in to your account
- Click the 'Cashier' button
- Type in how much money you want to deposit.
- Confirm which bonus you want to claim from the drop-down menu seen on screen
- If you have used the NEWBONUS code you will see on your screen that up to $600 bonus is available
- Click on the ‘Select Method’ button to confirm the payment method you want to use.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the deposit.
Your money will then show in your account!
All-In or Fold Information
All-In or Fold is simple to play but there are a few rules and details to be aware of when playing. These include:
- You must be aged 18 and above to participate.
- The game uses one deck of 52 cards. The deck is shuffled after each hand.
- Prizes are awarded instantly at the end of each hand.
- To win the jackpot in All-In or Fold Hold’em, you must make the best possible Straight Flush by using both of your hole cards and three of the community cards.
- To hit the jackpot in All-In or Fold Omaha, you must hit a Royal Flush with two of your four hole cards.
- 44% of all AoF fees will be accumulated to the AoF Jackpot from each hand played per player.
Standard GGPoker rules apply. Customer support is available 24 hours a day should you experience any issues when playing.
In this Story Stream
Poker EV Guide
$3000 PrizeCaribbean Poker Tour - Win a CPT St. Maarten package at Everygame22 Sep 2023 Read More
$1m Daily Prize PoolGGPoker Bounty Hunters Daily Tournament Schedule19 Sep 2023 Read More
Four Week EventWPT Global Fall Festival - 81 tournaments taking place this month07 Sep 2023 Read More
PLO5 Cash GamesPlay PLO5 to win WPT World Championship entry at WPT Global05 Sep 2023 Read More