GGPoker live - Enter WSOP Circuit Venlo 2023 qualifiers23 Mar 2023 Read More
ACR seeks next Moneymaker in $1m GTD promotion
- Moneymaker Information
- How to Enter the Next Moneymaker
- How to Score Leaderboard Points
- Next Moneymaker Competition Schedule
- Other Next Moneymaker Information
ACR is looking for its next Moneymaker with $1million in guaranteed prize money this Spring.
Play at AmericasCardroom.eu between March 11 and May 28 for the chance to win some big money!
Chris Moneymaker came out of nowhere to win the 2003 World championship and kick off an online poker revolution.
Now an ACR pro, Chris Moneymaker himself wants to send you to Las Vegas this summer to play in the world’s biggest live poker championship. And who knows? You may just become a world champion like him!
The Next Moneymaker 2.0 promotion runs from March 11 to May 28 with a weekly leaderboard competition. Each costs $86 (in honour of Chris, who became world champion 20 years ago via an $86 satellite), although players can qualify for less via satellite events.
$1,000,000 is guaranteed to be won, with half of the prize pool going to weekly winners and the other half going to the Final Tournament for qualifying players, which starts on Sunday, June 4.
The top winner will receive $100,000, plus an all-expense $15,000 package to Las Vegas.
How to Enter the Next Moneymaker
All registered players can enter this tournament. New players can use the Americas Cardroom promo code NEWBONUS when registering to get a welcome bonus worth up to $2000.
To enter the promotion, simply log in to your account and enter qualifying events from March 11 to May 28.
If you are yet to join ACR, here is a step-by-step guide to registering at this global poker site:
- Go to AmericasCardroom.eu using links on this page
- Open an account using the Americas Cardroom promo code NEWBONUS
- Make your first deposit
As a new player, you can get a 100% first deposit bonus up to $2000. Once you register, you can start playing online poker immediately and enter the Next Moneymaker promotion.
How to Score Leaderboard Points
Every player who participates in one of the 13 Weekly Leaderboard Competitions earns 2,000 points, regardless of where they finish.
In addition, players also earn points based on their overall finish in each individual event.
At the end of the last leaderboard competition on May 28, leaderboard points will be converted into chips for the final tournament. That means you will have a big advantage if you’ve done everything it takes to build a huge stack for the Main Event!
The top-24 players in each Weekly Leaderboard Competition receive points.
Next Moneymaker Competition Schedule
- Every Saturday at 13:30 (ET) from March 11 to May 27
- The final (13th) Weekly Leaderboard Competition takes place 13:30 on Sunday, May 2
- The Final Event takes place June 4-5
Other Next Moneymaker Information
- Each Weekly Leaderboard Competition costs $86
- Players can qualify for less than $86 by entering satellite events.
- All tournaments allow for one re-entry only
- Every player who earns points during any of the 13 Weekly Leaderboard Competitions qualifies for points. 1 point earned = 1 chip carried forward to the Final Tournament.
$1 buy-in, $1m bonus600 WSOP Main Event seats to be won at GGPoker16 Mar 2023 Read More
Weekly FreerollEnter the GGPoker $250 Liga Latam Freeroll every Wednesday07 Mar 2023 Read More
$100M SeriesEnter the GGPoker WSOP Spring Circuit Series with $100m GTD28 Feb 2023 Read More